- Shipping Methods and Costs
|United Kingdom||Addison Lee||£5.00||1-2 working days|
|Europe||Courier||£25.00||3-5 working days|
|USA/Canada||Courier||£35.00||3-5 working days|
|Rest of the World||Courier||£45.00||3-5 working days|
The delivery time will be between 9am – 5pm, for outside of London and international deliveries, and between 12pm - 7pm for the same day London delivery.
With a London delivery, Addison Lee will leave a calling card and also contact the receiver, if the receiver is not precent. The parcel will go back to the depo, until contact is made and a new delivery arranged.
With outside London and international (overnight service), the courier service which is used (this will vary according to the destination) will leave a calling card for the customer to call and arrange a new delivery.
- Import Duty
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Policies vary from country to country, so you might like to check your local customs office for more information. Richard James cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- Unwanted, faulty, and incorrectly supplied goods may be returned for a refund. We offer free returns and exchanges service. Please let us know your intention of returns/exchanges within seven days of receiving your order Please return item(s) in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. The goods are second hand without the packaging and we will not be able to exchange. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them out, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender. A pre-condition is to use our complimentary Royal Mail Pre-Paid Label for returning items for UK customers. For international customers, please send your return via an insured, traceable method using your normal postal service and mark your package clearly as returned goods to avoid delays at customs. Please retain your shipping documentation.
- If you exchange the same item for a different size it will be shipped free of charge. However, if you wish to exchange the item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new item separately.
- Any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
- None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All returns should be sent to: Richard James E-commerce, 29 Savile Row, London, W1S 2EY, UK, using our Royal Mail Pre-Paid labels. You are also very welcome to return items to our Savile Row shop where we can help you personally. However the refund will be through our online customer care team. If you would like to discuss the return of any item or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact a member of our Richard James Customer Care Team.
Tel: 020 7434 0203 (UK) or +44 20 7434 0203 (outside UK). Mon-Friday 10am-6pm (UK time)
Savile Row Shop: 29 Savile Row, London, W1S 2EY, UK
Opening hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and Saturday - 10am-6pm, Thursday - 10am-7pm